To do this they needed help to put an audit procedure into place to consolidate and label their existing lines.
Two Years Later……….BMG’s mobile contract had come to end of term with Vodafone direct. They were currently on a Vodafone business share time tariff across different devices and various platforms. Over time they had found this tariff was hard to manage and increasingly costly.
As they were now out of contract they contacted Solution Consultants ICT to look at their mobile requirements across all employees, this included all trackers and mobile broadband needed in their vehicle fleet.
As BMG have many sites across the UK they are all split into their own cost centres, it was imperative that BMG had visibility of which mobile sat in which cost centre, they also needed to be able to have flexibility to move numbers around.
Once the audit was complete BMG appointed Solution Consultants to migrate their mobile contracts onto their ‘Simply Unlimited’ tariff providing the necessary connections across all handsets. Solution Consultants were also able to provide one invoice, split out into each cost code for easy visibility and accounting.
6 months later……….BMG were finding management of their utility contracts increasingly time consuming, with this in mind they looked to Solution Consultants Energy Procurement to audit all of their existing sites and provide a detailed analysis of their business utility needs. BMG currently had multiple suppliers across multiple sites in the UK, they found they had missing invoices, wrong meter readings, unmatched payments and were on ‘out of contract’ rates that they were not aware of.
Energy procurement firstly constructed a full and detailed audit of all meters across all of the BMG sites, once all consumption figures were in, Energy Procurement then sourced the best supplier for bespoke pricing for a fixed period. The new contracts consolidated all BMG sites to one supplier with co-terminus end dates.
Once this was presented to BMG with all options, contracts were signed and Energy Procurement was appointed to manage all business utilities for the group.
- Total management Lines & Calls across all sites
- Total management of all mobile requirements across fleet
- Total management of business utilities ensuring no out of contract rates or ‘Rollover’
- One point of contact for account management across multiple products
- Immediate response times for all queries across all products.
- 24/7 access to experienced engineers
- Cost savings in excess of circa 35%
- A real understanding of their call and data usage
- Simply formatted bills, which provide detail of every site in the correct cost centre