Planning Renewable Energy for your business?
Introducing Renewable Energy and Energy Efficient measures to your business now makes more sense than ever. Not only can you save significantly on your energy bills but government subsidies (such as the non-domestic Renewable Heat Incentive and the commercial Feed-in Tariff) will provide you with a healthy income for many years, simply for using greener energy.
We can provide free Renewable Energy advice for your business.
Energy Procurement works with businesses and communities to identify the best use of renewable and energy efficient technologies for your property. Whether you are replacing existing heating, lighting or electricity systems or planning new developments and want to become more energy efficient, we provide free advice and support.
We help businesses with:
- Accessing government subsidies; Renewable Heat Incentive, Feed-in Tariff
- Reducing electricity bills; Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Lighting Upgrades
- Energy Efficient space heating; Biomass Boilers, Air Source Heat Pumps
- Hot Water solutions; Solar Thermal, Hot Water Heat Pumps
- Energy Efficiency Financing; in partnership with several financial services and The Carbon Trust
For free advice on your best use of renewable energy for your business, please contact us
Our products include:
- Solar PV (Photovoltaic)
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Hot Water Heat Pumps
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Biomass Boilers
- Wind Turbines
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Power Battery Backup System
- Solar PV Heated Water
- Home Energy Management System
- Lighting Audits